2022 NASPA Annual Conference Highlights
We recently exhibited at the 2022 NASPA Annual Conference in Baltimore, Maryland. This year’s conference focused on the opportunity to gather in-person to heal, renew, and reinvent. We heard from leaders in higher education who discussed a variety of ways to celebrate their communities, challenge and reinvent the profession, prioritize student success, and ensure that justice, diversity, equity, and inclusion are central to our work.
The conference featured many key speakers and panelists that shared best practices, efficiencies, and innovations in Higher Education:
- Maggie Blackhawk, NYU Professor of Law
- Mary E. González, Texas House of Representative House District 75
- Parag V. Mehta, Managing Director & President, JPMorgan Chase Policy Center
- Julianne Malveaux, Dean of Ethnic Studies, California State University – Los Angeles
- Dale Whittaker, Senior Program Officer, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Rico Newman, Land Acknowledgement Speaker
The closing keynote panel included:
- Dr. David K. Wilson, President, Morgan State University
- Dr. Lisa Copprue Jones, President, Northwestern Colorado Community College
- Dr. Lori S. White, President, DePauw University
- Dr. Robert J. Jones, Chancellor, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Other educational sessions were hosted to share professional development content for the attending community of student affairs professionals.
Kognito clients at NASPA
We were very excited to connect with some of our clients in-person at this year’s conference. See who came to visit our booth below:
We wrapped up our time at the 2022 NASPA Annual Conference inspired by the student affairs professionals and students who are making a difference in their colleges, universities, and communities.
Learn more about the conference, speakers, and educational sessions on NASPA’s website.