California AB-1767: What School Leaders Need to Know to Meet K-6 Suicide Prevention Requirements
- Background information on Bill AB-1767 and how it builds on its predecessor, AB-2246
- Specific ways to fulfill age-appropriate requirements with online interactive training
- How Sacramento City Unified School District has seen success with suicide prevention training for its elementary school educators
With Fall 2020 quickly approaching, this information can help you simplify the process as you plan your suicide prevention policy and work to reach all K-6 educators and staff to support the mental health of young students.
Explore more articles from the Kognito blog:
- Building Consensus for School-Based Suicide Prevention in the Bay Area
- How To Streamline Districtwide Professional Learning To Boost School Climate
- Are Your Teachers Prepared to Support the Full Potential of SEL?